- parents: your room is a mess
- me: did you mean abstract art i think i heard you wrong
- Body: Oh, guess what time of the month it is!
- Me: Please, god, no--
- Ovaries: ALL SYSTEMS GOOOOOOOO!!!
- Brain: I quit. i quit. kittens and cupcakes and no one loves me. oh my god salty snacks i am furious
- Me: Please, guys, calm down--
- Face: TIME TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER LIKED ABOUT ME. I'M GROWING MOUNTAINS, BITCHES.
- Brain: And now I'm ugly! shbdksdnksbn
- Torso: Time to practice labor. cramp this bitch up. GO GO GO GO GO GO
- Me: STOP IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
- Stomach: lol clothes cant fit you anymore. you are bloated. you are now a balloooooooon!
- Me: I hate you all
- Brain: I KNOW EVERYONE HATES ME I AM SO DEPRESSED. we need to procreate.
- Face: Lol, i'm not done yet.
- Uterus: what did i ever do to deserve this?
- Brain: you just wait uterus. they're going to make you hold a baby for like 9 months straight.
- Uterus: You mother fuckers.
- Torso: CONTRACT!
- Me: I quit being female, I am now a llama.
- Brain: Me gusta.
“Hello Stella, are you okay?”
“… is your refrigerator running?”
“Stella, we’re all getting a little tired of your bullshit”
- doctor: so how long would you say you're on the computer for?
- me: about 7 hours
- doctor: a week?
- me: ya lets go with that
I wonder if Adele’s baby was planned or if it just turned up out of the blue uninvited
it’s gettin’ hot in here
so take your laptop off of your lap and put it on a flat surface, you don’t want that to overheat
I tried to tell her, truly I did. I told her all about the twilight fanfic and excessive use of the word “there” but she wasn’t convinced. I told her “Mum, the internet is literally laughing at you and your choices” and her response was:
“Maybe all those young girls on the internet just feel threatened because they’re not used to seeing or reading things with sexual content like that”
You can ask me anything and I’ll answer honestly, but only with yes or no.
DO IT PLEASE
all my fandoms have something in common and that something is